JIO which was launched for all Indian users on 5th September 2016, on occasion of Teachers Day with a ‘Welcome Offer,’ was initially introduced in beta version for only Reliance employees on December 27, 2015, to mark the 83rd birth anniversary of Dhirubhai Ambani, founder of Reliance Industries. It became an instant hit due to its affordable plans that were offered for free for a period of six months. Jio was launched at a time when data costs were skyrocketing almost Rs. 250 for 1GB data for 1 month and now Jio is providing the same 1GB for 1 day at Rs. 349, it is not surprising that the affordable bundled benefits offered by Jio witnessed success. But here we are today to explain How to check Jio balance. So here I will explain all the methods to check your Jio balance online.
Let’s begin with all methods to check jio balance online.
1. Check Jio Balance validity online
Check your Jio balance by downloading MyJio App by filling details of your number. Log in to the app using the Jio number installed in your phone. You will be able to see your Jio net balance, data, and tariff plan active on your number. On the Jio app, you will be able to see other Jio numbers associated with your KYC details as well. And other offers for your number and all other services like my Jio cinema, Jio pay, etc.
Below are the proper steps to follow while checking your Jio balance on Jio app.
- Download My Jio App From Playstore or iPhone App Store.
- Open the MyJio App from your Android or iPhone.
- Log in with your JIO SIM Number.
- Now you can check Jio Balance, plan validity, and data using My Jio app.
There is also another method to check your Jio balance and net balance.
2. Jio Balance Check Online on Official Website
- Visit jio.com
- Sign in with your Jio ID & Password
- Click on Reliance Jio balance
- Your balance will be displayed on the screen of your phone or desktop.
- You can also go to “My Statement” to check all data consumption and charges of your Jio number.
3. Use SMS to Check Jio Balance and Validity
A third easiest method amongst all to check details related to your Jio number send SMS to the service number. All messages sent to the number are totally free of cost so you don’t have to worry about additional costs and can send the SMS hassle-free. Once the SMS is sent to the respected number you will receive the related all the information and balance and validity on your number in a short time and this is how you can check Jio main balance.
Below are the steps to follow while checking your JIO balance and validity.
- Send MY PLAN to 199 from your Jio number to check the tariff plan that you have subscribed to, you will receive all the details related to your Plan.
- Send BAL to 199, to check your Jio balance and validity of the active pack, then you will receive msg on your Jio number.
Hope so you liked this method and will try once checking your Jio validity and balance by SMS.
Here, you will get to know more about Reliance Jio USSD codes and more. Here are the USSD codes you need to know:
Tips: To Know your Jio number You can dial the USSD code *1# to know your Reliance Jio number as in the case of most other telecom operators.
4. Check your Jio Balance through a missed call to 1299
As you all know Jio 4G does not support USSD that is you can’t dial code like*111# to check your balance
There is a way to check your Jio balance just by giving a missed call to 1299. I will tell it how. Just follow my steps you will get your detailed balance and validity of your Jio number.
Follow below steps to know Jio balance through a missed call to 1299
- Step 1: Go to your phone dialer and give a missed call to 1299
- Step 2: Once you give a missed call to 1299 for few seconds it will ring and then automatically it will disconnect.
- Step 3: You will get an SMS about your plan and all other details regarding the plan and all other services and plan activated on your number.
Below are the screenshots of the steps:
Below is some additional Tips for Jio Users
How to Check Jio Number of your Jio-Fi Device
You can check your JioFi number for your JioFi Device by going on MyJio app. Log in with your Jio ID & password to know your number. Your number will be displayed at the top of your mobile screen. In case you are not using MYJio app then the other alternative for this is that you can send an SMS to 199.
- Send SMS Jio to 199 from your Jio number.
- Send SMS Jio to 7021799999 from any Non-Jio Number(If not a Jio user).
Note: Open the battery area and remove the battery from the device to know your JioFi IMEI number.
Most people in India use more than one SIM card so it can be difficult to remember all the numbers they are using. Also when you buy a new SIM from a shop, it is very difficult to remember the new phone number for any person. There are many other different ways to check Jio balance validity you can read all the above content to know. If you are a new Jio user and don’t know how to check the balance and other details this can be useful for you. If your Jio SIM is not activated yet there is no option but visit the store from where you brought the SIM and get your SIM activated.
Jio is the best telecommunication network for now and has given many offers to the users and will give in the future also. I have given a comprehensive detail about how to check Jio balance online, by mobile, by SMS, etc. Hope so liked my Blog. Please comment below your opinion.